Cook N Home is a cookware brand famous for providing good quality stainless steel and ceramic-coated nonstick cookware. It is a company located in California that imports these products from China. They offer cookware that is high in quality but in an affordable price range. The stainless steel collection is one of the most wanted collections of Cook N Home. However, the variety of nonstick cookware has in its style and colors make it also have high demands. So Is Cook N Home really a good brand? Let’s check the answer.
Cook N Home Is a Healthy Option For Your Kitchen
Cook N Home is a brand that has cookware either made of stainless steel or aluminum. The aluminum is ceramic coated, which means it is free from PFOA, PTFE, Lead, and Cadmium. Cook N Home is a healthy option if you are looking for an environment-friendly cookware set. This cookware has no Teflon or any harmful chemicals that can release toxic particles into your food. All these made Cook N Home one of the most affordable, nontoxic, famous cookware brands in the market.
Good Consumer Ratings
The ratings of the customers are very positive on the cookware. The stainless steel pans and pots set seem to be on everyone’s top list. They love the sleek, shiny, stylish look of the cookware set. They agree that if you purchase that cookware set, you will not need any more cookware. The induction stove, oven, and dishwasher compatibility have won millions of hearts. The reviews are favorable for the ceramic-coated ones as well. They are perfect to buy on a low budget.
Affordable Cookware Brand
The prices of the cookware sets are highly affordable compared to Greenpan or Greenlife cookware collections with the number of pieces it includes. Other companies offer the same or fewer pieces twice the price. Getting a good deal on cookware sets is rare. So, when there is such a low price offer, we believe that the cookware will not last long. Cook N Home provides good quality products at reasonable prices because they get almost all the products from China, which lowers their production rate. The quality of these Cook N Home products is never compromised. The price range is moderate enough that anyone can buy their desired type of cookware.
Cook N Home Stainless Steel 12 Piece Full Set
This stainless steel cookware set is something you need if you are just a beginner. The high-quality stainless steel will give you a nontoxic, safe cooking experience. The sleek shiny exterior will give your kitchen a professional look. You can put this in the oven or dishwasher without any hassle. The disk bottom design makes it a little heavy on the bottom and helps even heat distribution. The set includes –
- 1.5-Quart Casserole With Lid
- 2-Quart Casserole With Lid
- 3-Quart Casserole With Lid
- 5.5-Quart Stock Pot With Lid
- 10-Inch Fry Pan With Lid
It has stackable flat metal bases to store the pots and pans. Also, the handles seem to have holes that can help to hang them. There is no storage problem when you have this cookware set in your kitchen. These handles are silicone covered which provides a handy grip that stays cool.
- Reflective finish inside and out makes it easy to clean
- Stackable with flat base helps it to sit on any stovetops
- The tempered glass lids come with steam vents
- The stainless handles are hollow and wide enough to grip well
- Induction safe
- It works on every other stovetop too
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Not much durable on high heat
Colorful Cook N Home Ceramic Coated 10 Piece Pots and Pans
This stylish set of ten comes in four different colors for you to choose from. You can choose a classic black, the new trendy turquoise color, even a bright red or green one. The white interior will contrast with the bright color. It will lighten up your kitchen and give a new exciting look. The prices may vary depending on the colors, but the quality is the same. The set includes –
- 1-quart saucepan with lid
- 2-quart saucepan with lid
- 3-quart casserole pot with lid
- 5-quart Dutch oven with lid
- 8-inch fry pan
- 9. 5-inch fry pan
The heavy gauged aluminum is there to conduct heat evenly and effectively. This low-budget cookware set has handles that are easy to hold and heat resistant. The tempered glass lids are helpful because it allows us to monitor food without lifting the lids.
- It comes in different colors
- Thick gauged aluminum disk converts heat effectively
- Handles stay cool
- Glass lids have a knob on top for comfortable grip
- Covers come with steam vents
- Nonstick coating makes cleaning easy
- Not dishwasher, oven, induction cooktops safe.
Nonstick Ceramic Coated Cook N Home Professional Marble Fry Pan Set
If you don’t want a complete fancy cookware set, you can go for this frypan set that comes with an 8 and 9.5-inch nonstick frypan. These fry pans are suitable for frying or sautéing food. Also, the well-designed ceramic-coated nonstick surface can make tossing food easier. The aluminum core heats up evenly and shows no hot spots.
- The nonstick interior helps the food to cook in less or no oil
- The cleaning is easier as nothing sticks to the surface
- It is free from PFOA, lead, PTFE, and cadmium
- The handles have a soft grip and stay cool while you cook
- It is oven safe to 375 degrees F
- It is induction compatible
- Safe to use on the gas stove, electric, glass, ceramic, etc
- Dishwasher safe
- The only color available is green. For different colors, you can choose Vremi ceramic cookware set.
6-Piece Cook N Home Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Reviews
This six-piece ceramic set comes with three pots and three lids that have three different colored exteriors. If you have some boring vintage black and white kitchen, this is what you need to brighten it up. The green, pink and blue saucepan has a marble finish. It will upgrade the look of your kitchen in every way. Good quality cookware will also make sure to make your cooking process enjoyable.
This six-piece set comes with a 3-Quart 9.5-Inch sauté pan with lid, a 1.7-quart saucepan with lid, and a 4.2-Quart casserole pan with lid. This set is suitable for those who have a small family. If you have a big family, you will need to find an alternative cookware set that offers big pots.
- It is free from PTFE, PFOA
- Its nonstick cookware surface provides easy cleaning
- The glass lids come with knobs to hold them easily
- The tempered lids have steam vents
- Its Bakelite handles promise to stay cool while cooking
- It works on gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, etc. stovetops
- Both the pots and pans heat up evenly and effectively
- The cookware is not dishwasher safe. You can use Caraway ceramic-coated cooking set, which is dishwasher compatible.
- Not induction safe
Is Cook N Home Cookware Worth Buying?
The Cook N Home set is suitable for those just beginning their cooking journey. The versatile cookware sets are stylish and durable. They come at affordable prices, which make them easier to purchase. You can give these as gifts to an individual or a couple who are just starting things out. The stainless steel cookware collection has all of the facilities that a customer looks for. It is safe to put in the dishwasher, oven, and so on. Maybe this is the reason why this cookware set is one of the most popular ones.
Where is Cook n Home cookware manufactured?
The company is in California. Cook n Home cookware is known to produce good quality products suitable for home chefs to cooking pros. The style, designs, and sizes all depend on the customer’s needs.
Are the Cook N Home pans oven-safe?
Yes, most of them are. But to be safe, check if the one you are trying to buy is oven safe or not. The Stainless steel cookware set from Cook N Home is oven safe up to 500 degrees F. The nonstick pan can go up to 375 degrees F.
Is Cook N Home PFOA Free?
The ceramic coated cookware from Cook N Home is PTFE, PFOA, lead, and cadmium-free. The nonstick surface is high-quality scratch-resistant. It is safe and does not have any acidic reactions with the food.
Is it healthy to cook in stainless steel cookware?
The FDA of the US has announced that stainless steel pan is safe until it has at least 16% of Chromium. Although this can make people worry, it is still better and safer than other aluminum and copper cookware. Finally, we can say that purchasing cookware from the Cook N Home brand is worth it.
Do you have additional questions related to our Cook N Home cookware reviews? You can comment below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.