Are you looking for healthy cookware that does not get food stuck on the pan? Then you need to check this award-winning cookware brand named Copper Chef. This cookware has a copper-looking finish with a nonstick surface that has no toxic chemicals. It might look like copper from the outside, but it is an aluminum core inside. The aluminum base makes sure the heat spreads evenly. Two layers of copper colors have given it a look that matches the original copper look. It is currently the number one cookware brand in America for its high-quality products, style, performance, and durability. Check out this Copper Chef cookware review and choose one from Copper Chef that will instantly bring a professional look to your kitchen.
Things to know before buying Copper Chef cookware
Copper Chef Lids
Most of the Copper Chef pots and pans come with a tempered glass lid that allows the cook to monitor it from outside. The lid keeps the moisture and flavor of the food intact. Also, some lids have steam vents that let excess steam out to avoid any explosion or food spillage.
Copper Chef Handles
To complement the copper body, Copper Chef has stainless steel handles. These handles are dual riveted and well secured, which means they will not come loose or cause any accidents. The handles are long and easy to grip and hold. However, they are not heat resistant. Be cautious and keep a potholder close while cooking.
Materials Used in Copper Chef
Don’t let the name or the color fool you. The cookware from Copper Chef is not made of copper. Rather, it has aluminum. Two copper-colored layers cover the aluminum base and make it look like it is copper. The nonstick coating has copper reinforced in it, which makes the non-stick surfaces transfer heat effectively. Cerami-Tech nonstick coating is quite durable and releases food quite easily.
Copper Chef Cookware Designs And Styles
The Copper Chef pan sets come with a beautiful, shimmery light-shaded copper color. But as it is not entirely copper, it lacks that elegance and bold style. Nonetheless, this cookware will give the kitchen a lovely look while reminding you how safe it is than any other cookware. Unlike Vremi colorful cookware, there is no other color available than this copper-toned one. The designs are basically the same in all of the cookware.
Top 3 Durable Nonstick Copper Chef Cookware Reviews
Now let’s look down here at some specific models of cookware sets from Copper Chef that are recommended by satisfied customers. And also see what we liked or disliked about them. This way, it will be easier for you to decide which set or single pieces of cookware you need to purchase. We have also added the specifications and materials to guide you throughout the review.
Copper Chef Cookware 9 Pieces Pots and Pans Set
Copper Chef presents to you an original chef-style collection that uses Cerami-Tech nonstick coating for easy, healthy cooking. Also, the Copper Chef frying pan has an innovative stainless steel induction plate built into which heats up nicely. The pieces are copper-toned, which gives it a stylish, chic look to brighten up your kitchen.
This nine-piece cookware set has-
- 5.8-quart Casserole Pan with a 10-inch Glass Lid
- 2.8-quart SaucePan with a Glass Lid
- 1-quart Sauce Pan
- 10-inch Round Sized Fry Pans
- 8-inch Round Roasting Pan
- 9 x 3.5-inch Round Fry Basket
- 9-inch Round Steamer Tray Cooking Pans
This cookware set has almost all the basic necessary items needed to cook a meal. The fry basket and the steamer are an exclusive addition to this set. Usually, you will not see them in ordinary cookware sets available in the market.
Things We Like About This Set Of Copper Chef Cookware
- Cerami-Tech nonstick cookware coating is PTFE and PFOA free
- Stainless steel induction plate to ensure even heating distribution
- Well riveted stainless steel handle construction gives a good and secure grip
- Glass lids have handles on top for easy firm grip
- Nonstick exterior helps to make cleaning easy
- Dishwasher safe
- Requires less vegetable oil to cook
- Oven safe till 850 degrees F
Things We Don’t Like About Copper Chef
- Use pot holders as the handle get hot while cooking on the stovetop
Copper Chef Black Diamond Stack-able Non-Stick Fry Pan 5-piece Set
NBA star Charles Oakley presents this frying pan set from Copper Chef. The black diamond collection of Copper Chef is a new addition to the market. It is precision engineered with a six-layer construction that ensures durability and strength. The Cerami-Tech nonstick is a 3D diamond reinfused which does not let anything stick to the pan.
What is included?
The five-piece nonstick cookware set comes with- a 9.5-inch Square Grill Pan, 9.5-inch Square Griddle Pan, 9.5-inch Deep Square Pan. Each comes with 9.5-inch Tempered Glass Lids. These pans are stackable so that you can store them on one another. Stacking them will reduce a lot of storage space, giving you an organized kitchen.
Advantages of This Set Of Copper Chef Cookware
- 3D diamond reinforced Cerami-Tech nonstick coating makes it scratch resistant and durable
- Stainless steel induction plate helps heat up the pan effectively
- Suitable for all kinds of stovetops, including induction
- Six layered construction
- Copper Chef brand offers money back guaranty
- Copper Chef pots and pans are PTFE and PFOA free
- Dishwasher and oven safe
- Stainless steel handles are dual riveted and well secured
- Tempered glass lids have steam vents to let excessive steam out
- The set comes with an exclusive recipe book from Eric Theiss
- The handles are not heat resistant. You can use Farberware cookware that comes with stay-cool handles.
Copper Chef Round 10 Inch Frying Pan With Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
Copper Chef does not only have cookware sets in their collection. They also have single pieces on sale. If there is a lot of cookware already taking space in your kitchen and you just need a specific piece to replace your old one, this is it. This cookware brings you a round frying pan with a nonstick lid, healthy, durable, and long-lasting. It will not oxidize or tarnish or need occasional seasoning like the traditional copper pans.
For easy storage, the frying pan has a hole at the end of its comfortable and secure grip handle so that you can easily hang it for easy access.
Why Buy this Cookware?
- It is free from PTFE, PFOA, PFOS and cadmium
- Allows dishwasher cleaning
- True copper cookware
- Copper Chef pans are oven safe till 580 degrees F
- The dual riveted stainless steel handle is well secured
- The tempered glass helps monitor food from outside
- Thermal shock resistant technology prevents the lid from shattering
- The handles get hot while cooking. So it is recommended to cook on medium heat.
Some Points To Keep In Mind While Using Copper Chef
- The handles are not heat resistant so keep potholders and oven mitts close
- Avoid using metal utensils that can damage the nonstick pans. Switch to wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils for now. Otherwise, use the GreenPan nonstick cookware set, which is metal utensils safe.
- Even when Copper Chef is dishwasher safe, the experts recommend washing the pans by hand to prolong their durability.
- Cook on medium-low heat so that the ceramic non-stick coating can last longer
Copper Chef is one of the top cookware brands in the market. They have been winning not only hearts but also awards through their well-designed, safe, durable cookware sets. This cookware set from Copper Chef gives a classy vibe in your kitchen with the nonstick quality that is not present in the original copper cookware. They are perfect for any kitchen with any stovetops, even if it is induction. So we hope our Copper Chef cookware reviews will help you get the right pots and pans for your kitchen. Copper Chef will ease up your kitchen experience and also make sure you have safe and healthy food.
Do professional chefs use copper pans?
Professional chefs prefer using copper pans or aluminum pans that conduct heat effectively. Copper is one of the least toxic materials that has been present in the kitchen for a long time. Chefs prefer to use less toxic cookware.
How to clean Copper Chef pots and pans?
If you are in a hurry, then putting them in the dishwasher is an easy choice. But that can damage the cookware even if it is dishwasher safe. To prolong the life of cookware, you need to wash it gently with your hands. But before that, make sure your non-stick pan cools down entirely before you submerge it in cold water. Sudden temperature changes cause the pan to warp.
What material does Copper Chef use in their cookware?
The cookware base is aluminum coated with Cerami-Tech nonstick coating infused with copper to make the coating durable and long-lasting. It is free from all toxic chemicals like PFOA and PTFE. A magnetic steel plate in the bottom ensures induction stoves compatibility.
Is the nonstick durable?
The customer review assures that the nonstick shows good performance in the kitchen. But when it comes to durability, there are doubts. The one downfall of any nonstick cookware is that the nonstick will wear out one day, and food will start to stick to the bottom. Copper Chef is no different. But maintenance can help lengthen the time of usage.